Prepare yourselves for the 2015 Laneway Festival line-up. Featuring a mix of Singaporean, Malaysian and international acts, the Singapore event will host perhaps its strongest line-up to date.
Following a successful 2014 event with a crowd 10,000+ strong, Laneway Festival Singapore returns to the idyllic setting of The Meadow at Gardens By The Bay for the fifth year running.
Into its eleventh year in 2015, St. Jerome's Laneway Festival has expanded into a seven-city music festival which has gained international following and acclaim, as well as an unrivalled reputation for programming new talents on the cusp of greatness. Having well and truly settled into its home in each state, the event is a true highlight on the Singapore, New Zealand and Australian music calendars.
Check out previously announced festival dates and venues along with our amazing early bird deals available from today until 16 October here.
THE LINE-UP (in alphabetical order): ANGUS & JULIA STONE • BANKS • CHET FAKER • COURTNEY BARNETT • EAGULLS • ENTERPRISE • FKA TWIGS • FUTURE ISLANDS • .GIF • HANGING UP THE MOON • JUNGLE • LITTLE DRAGON • LYKKE LI • MAC DEMARCO • PASTEL LITE • POND • ROYAL BLOOD • RUSTIE • ST. VINCENT
DATES / VENUE: Saturday 24 January @ THE MEADOW, GARDENS BY THE BAY, SINGAPORE
It's been a decade since Danny Rogers and Jerome Borazio threw a party in a 'colourful' alley in the backstreets of the Melbourne CBD, and called it a festival. During this time, Laneway has hosted some of the world's best artistes before they went on to become major stars.
In 2015, Laneway Festival Singapore returns to the spacious pastures of The Meadow, Gardens By The Bay. An urban music experience like no other, Laneway Festival Singapore will continue to define itself with its A+ line-up, carnival-like atmosphere, amazing food and beverage stalls, and fun activity stations. And we cannot wait.
Ticket Pricing (Excludes Booking Fee):
Standard : S$165
Double Trouble : S$148.50 per ticket
Fantastic Four : S$145 per ticket
Dirty Dozen : S$137.50 per ticket
Rating / Age Limit:
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to wristbands produced at the entrance
- There will be no collection of wristbands at the door. All wristbands will be either sent out by registered mail, courier or redeemed during pre-festival collection. Should you require assistance, contact us at +65 6348 5555
- Only those 18 and above will be served at the bar.
Terms & conditions apply: http://singapore.lanewayfestival.com/2015-event-terms-and-conditions-singapore/
Photography / Video Recording Rules :
- Members of the audience shall not be allowed to videotape, record or photograph any part of the performance other than with a personal cell phone device
- If a member of the audience is found in violation of this provision, Producer/Artist reserve the right to demand that Ticket Purchaser deliver any recorded media to Producer/Artist and remove such audience member from the venue.